IIT Kanpur MS Programmes 2015 Admissions Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has started the admissions procedure for the Master of Science (MS) Programmes. The Institute has invited applications for Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Environmental Engineering and Management, Chemical Engineering and Photonics Science and Engineering.
Qualification standards for IIT Kanpur Entries 2015:
MS in Chemical Engineering and Civil Engineering:
- The candidates should have these degrees- B.Tech, BS
- The Candidates should have these degrees- Or any other equivalent.
- They have to have the very least score of 55 percent marks or 5.5 CPI (on a 10-point scale).
- A valid GATE score (sponsored and part-time candidates are not needed to really have a GATE score).
MS in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering:
- The Candidates should have these degrees- B.Tech, BS (four-year) or another equivalent degree.
- A valid GATE score (sponsored and part time Candidates will not be needed to truly have a GATE score).
- MS in Management and Environmental Engineering, and Photonics Science and Engineering
- Those who hold a B.Sc degree or its equivalent with 75 percent marks or 7.5 CPI are also eligible to apply.
The Candidates should have these degrees- Or another equivalent.
- An application fee of Rs 400 will be paid by Candidates in OBC and General groups.
- Rs 200 from the ST, SC and PD groups.
- The payment must be made through a demand draft (from any nationalised bank) drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar IIT Kanpur’ and payable at Kanpur.
Selection process: The Candidates can go to the official web site for details on the choice process.
- The last date for submitting applications: June 15, 2015
- The last date for receipt of hard copy by the association: June 19.