CA IPC Chartered Accountants Intermediate Integrated Professional Competence Exam Result Topper Merit List
CA IPC Chartered Accountants Intermediate Integrated Professional Competence Exam Result: Results have been declared today, July 31, 2015, by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the Chartered Accountants (CA) Intermediate – Integrated Professional Competence (IPC) Test held in May, 2015 on their official website. Tanu Garg from Jaipur has secured first ranking with 79.68% marks and Gunjan Garg has procured second position with 79% marks. Devansh SanjayBhai Shah from Suraj procured 3rd position with 78.86% marks.
Group – has been the by just 13.63% Candidates have I tests (1,29,886 Candidates appeared; 17,697 passed) and 13.79% Candidates have qualified the group – II tests (1,14,655 appeared; 15,816 passed). The areas of Medium (IPC) Lessons are classified into two groups which a student can analyze and appear in the evaluation group-wise or both groups together.
The best way to Check resulted by CA IPC Test:
- Candidates can click the link to assess their CA IPC Test Result
- Candidates may also log to the official web site of ICAI – www.icai.org
- Visit the statements section
- Click the link “Result of the Chartered Accountants Intermediate (Incorporated Professional Competence) Assessment held in May, 2015 declared”
- Click the link [Intermediate (IPC) Evaluation] – May 2015
- Enter PIN number, your 6 digit roll number or registration number
- The Results will soon be shown on the display. The Candidates must have a print out. For additional information, the Candidates must go to the web site: www.icai.org. 400/- or as determined by the Council from time to time.